Thursday 29 April 2010

Rough layout ( interview page)

On my interview page i had a rough idea of what i wanted as i annotated and analyzed other magazine that was the similar genre as my magazine which is R&B. All of the interview consisted of at least 2-3 images and the interview. So my rought idea for my magazine will be containing a image which will be taking up one whole page which will be on the left hand side and the interview which will be on the left hand side. The layout of the interview will be easy to read and will not be complicated as my target audience are the type of audience which will like the interview easy and readable as the questions will be in a diffrent colour to the anser so they will know whats the question and what is the answer. Also my interview will have a sub heading which will tell us what the page will be about and also the artist name which will be bold and big so that the readers will know who the artist is and will have a idea on what will be coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment