Thursday 29 April 2010

Planning My Interview

The person that my artist 'Aaliyah' who is the main person that will be in the magazine is my friend Mehreen so i had the opporunity at school to ask her as many questions as possible to do with her and the upcoming album that she will be realeasin. The questions that i asked were not boring and formal they were questions that were in 1st person so the readers feel apart of the interview.These are some of the questions that i had asked her: 'Are there any collabiration in the album?' and also ' Congratulations on where you have come Aaliyah....?', however, some of the question that were asked my artist was unable to answer herself so i had to expand on what she had said and made the answers realistic as possible to reveal to the reader that the interview is real.On the other hand, I had not introduced my artist as I had analsyed many other magazine and many of them do not introduce them so i though i would go straight into the interview as my target audience will want to know about her and the album which will be realsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment