Thursday 29 April 2010

Test shots


The test shots on the female model i had used a digital camera and placed my model on a plain white background as i was told this will make easier for me to cut my model out and place her any where i like. I had directed my model to stay in the position that i wanted her to stay in and the clothes and accessories that she had worn i had told her to do that as it shows the age that she is and doesn't show that's she is trying to be older as this magazine is aimed at for 16-20 year olds and my model is 16 years old. the image at the bottom of the male i had taken these images outside as i wanted to show that his a upcoming artist and the background will suggest his outside life also the clothing reveals his age and the postion shows that his a confident independent artist . these are few of the images that i had taken that i had used for my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment