Thursday 29 April 2010

'Bumpin'-My Final Masthead


The name 'Bumpin' orginally came from the saying 'Bumpin and Grindin' . I had not used the word 'grindin' sounds more masculine where as 'Bumpin' sounds very unisex also because it gives the magazine more for the age that i will be targeting at.

I had used this font as it is bold and eye catching aswell as being curvy becuase the word bumpin the letter 'B' is curvy so i though all the letter should be likes this.i had made this more engaging by making the font colour bright red as this will contrast the background . i had chosen this so that it would stand out from the black background the outerglow of my masthead gives it an effect this also blends in with the image which i will be using for my front cover as i used outerglow too . The idea was my original idea because i had googled many other magazine but they were the same as mine big and bold,however, this is why i chose to place it on a black background and placed infront of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment