Thursday 29 April 2010

Before and After (Front cover)




The image on the left is where i placed my model on a plain white background so that it will be easier to edit on photoshop i had placed her in this position to give the my music magazine a sophisticated look this idea came up from all the R&B magazine i had googled (www.google.com)so it gives me a brief idea on how my final image should look. This is why i transformed my image which know looks like the one on the right. i had cut out my image in photoshop and placed it on a black background i had airbrushed my image by using 'surface blur' so my image looks flawless and maculate. the outerglow of my image is white i had used this so my image is seen to be the main image on the front cover and also so it stands out and looks engaging and appealing to the males aswell as the females.

No comments:

Post a Comment